Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fashion inspiration to the max

Hello! I've had a bunch of fashion inspiration pics saved in my 'liked' section on pintrest for a while and finally decided to give one a try. i can not tell you who made the dress or anything about it, because it links back to a trumblr, and that is the most confusion blog site i've ever been on.

I LOVE the colors, did my best to pick some matching colors out of my polish collection.

Those triangles were a doozy!


fun stuff! not my best stuff, but it's always fun to try something different.
i'm always tempted to just do a half moon or paint some leopards on my nails, but these new outline or framed nails are a fun challenge!

10 comments:

  1. I not long ago arrived throughout your blog site and also have been examining along. I assumed I might go away my 1st remark. I don't know what to say besides that I've liked examining. Pleasant weblog. I will continue to keep visiting this blog site very often.ilike skin care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like what i viewed here, it absolutely was really interesting to view and take a look at each of the wonderful things on here, and would a great deal advocate this website to somebody else also. Good Career...youngblood cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  3. You "Nailed" this! It's like exact! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are awesome :D Really inspiring way you translated it onto your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting! :D