Monday, April 23, 2012

New for Mondays - Monkey See, Monkey Do!

Welcome to Monday! In an effort to make Mondays a little more fun I'm going to start posting my mani's from the Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday Challenge. It's part of a weekly challenge brought to you by the Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge Group. The idea is to recreate a favorite mani you've seen. And I won't  just to be inspired by it, but I'll actually TRY to recreate it. Finally, a reason to rip off other people's nail art... just kidding! (But i do love my pintrest inspiration boards)




Here's mine! Sort of a neon tribal look. pretty fun! I changed the colors slightly, but only because i just got that Nails Inc. pink, and I REALLY wanted to use it ;) I also changed the thumb, because originally I couldn't see it in the picture. i don't know? weird.

The original is done by Nik Jones, I follow her on Instagram, and you should too! 
Thanks for the inspiration Nik!

 


11 comments:

  1. wow, adore these. so fun. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my resort style post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everybody! the more colors, the more fun i always say! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great! I have never wanted tribal nails before I saw these. Looks at plain green nails...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove this design! Great job:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting! :D