Monday, April 23, 2012

New for Mondays - Monkey See, Monkey Do!

Welcome to Monday! In an effort to make Mondays a little more fun I'm going to start posting my mani's from the Monkey See, Monkey Do Monday Challenge. It's part of a weekly challenge brought to you by the Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge Group. The idea is to recreate a favorite mani you've seen. And I won't  just to be inspired by it, but I'll actually TRY to recreate it. Finally, a reason to rip off other people's nail art... just kidding! (But i do love my pintrest inspiration boards)




Here's mine! Sort of a neon tribal look. pretty fun! I changed the colors slightly, but only because i just got that Nails Inc. pink, and I REALLY wanted to use it ;) I also changed the thumb, because originally I couldn't see it in the picture. i don't know? weird.

The original is done by Nik Jones, I follow her on Instagram, and you should too! 
Thanks for the inspiration Nik!

 


14 comments:

  1. wow, adore these. so fun. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my resort style post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everybody! the more colors, the more fun i always say! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great! I have never wanted tribal nails before I saw these. Looks at plain green nails...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove this design! Great job:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. play bazaar you have read ideas and insights shared by others.

    ReplyDelete

  8. The best household services from cleaning to homes, apartments and villas, cleaning boards and carpets in Dammam and Al-Khobar and Qatif There is also a special section for sanitation work and sewage drainage in Dammam and Qatif and Al-Khobar with the solution in the best ideal way and isolation of surfaces and tanks and detection of water leaks and pest control and spraying pesticides in Dammam and Khobar and Qatif and all cities in the eastern region.

    شركة تنظيف منازل وفلل شقق مجالس سجاد بالدمام والخبر ومكافحة الحشرات
    شركة تنظيف ببقيق
    شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام والخبر
    شركة تعقيم بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف وصيانة مكيفات بالاحساء
    شركة صيانة مسابح بالدمام

    ReplyDelete
  9. Indian Wedding invitation video maker online free
    Wedding Invitation Videos | Best Save the Date Videos
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker | E Invites
    Free Indian Invitation Cards & Video Maker | Online Invitations
    Wedding Invitation Video Maker Online


    Wedding Invitations Templates & Designs
    Free Wedding invitation in no time nice sites Wedding Invitation Video

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting! :D