Monday, January 23, 2012

Gloomy Joy Gets Happy!

It's been a gloomy week here in Greensboro Gloomsboro, NC. so I created a little spring on my fingernails. i was inspired by this look from Kahtreenahh's tumblr.


Excuse the fact that is my instagram pic, but it gets the point across!



OPI Pink Friday, SH Lavender Cloud, Zoya  Marley, Barry M Mint Green, Orly Flirty.

I used Flirty on my first attempt at little flowers, which turned out looking more like jelly beans, but hey, it's cool!

The dots are from a stamping plate, which is sooo much easier than using a dotting tool!
But also, you can see on my thumb the drawbacks to stamping instead of using dotting tools, the design gets cut off on wider nails. :]
I suppose you could use the stamp as a guide for where to put your dots, yes!


Hope you enjoy a little taste of spring...!

1 comment:

  1. Enlist in the help of your family and friends to support your efforts to stop smoking. You have to talk to people and let them know what you're going through, this is the only way you can get help. Tell them that you'll probably be irrational and in a depressed mood first. Make sure that you have support from close friends and loved ones during your quitting process, this support can come in handy as quitting is not easy. play bazaar
    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting! :D