Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Candy Cane Time!

I'm doing my best to be a part of the Purple Crumpet  Fairy Challenge... that's a mouthful. it's called 31 days of Christmas. There is a list you follow, and you post new nail art every day, or corresponding art to whatever day it is. which is what i'm doing, and i've already missed 6 days! :O

today is candy cane day and here's what i did. i was totally and completely inspired by these, from chloe's nails.







I used SH Lavender Cloud, and Julep Brooklyn, and scotch tape cut into strips. also i used tweezers to take the tape off, and it was SO much easier than using your other hands finger nails (too dangerous!)

BTW, side note, that Julep polish dries ever so slightly  matte, you'd be surprised! 

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. These are really awesome! I need that julep color! Just found your blog- very nice! Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow theser are super cute, love, I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neatly done! I like the tweezers idea--that might be a good use for the crappy one I have that came in an eyebrow kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, exactly! my husband randomly bought some cheap ugly tweezers once, (think from the game Operation) i use those! ;)

    Thanks everyone!
    and welcome, Fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. play bazaar Quit smoking with a buddy. Having someone else with whom to commiserate and celebrate will make your success even sweeter. Choose a friend, relative, or co-worker who also wants to quit, or pair up with someone on an online support forum. Having someone by your side will make the process much easier to tolerate and will help you stay accountable.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting! :D