Monday, February 6, 2012

Randoms from my Instagram

Here's some of my nails that i put on instagram but i did not blog about due to lack of time! My husband and i just bought our first house and we've been busy to the max, and it'll only get busier! i hope to get some fun stuff up soon. i plan to do some nail art challenges from the Spring Challenge! (check that out cause it looks so fun!)
China Glaze - Skyscraper

Sally Hansen Nail stickers
(I got these for $3, and only used half of them to do both my hands!
three cheers for short nails!!!)

Some one please tell me what this trend is called.
i love it. and i love it even more in neon.

3 comments:

  1. I call it "outline", but I've also heard "rims" or "rimmed". I love it toooo! Great to camouflage wear when you're not ready to take off your base yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay thank you! i've been calling it outlines too. it's a little hard to paint on, but not impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you smoke as a way to control stress, you'll want to have other stress remediation techniques ready when you decide to quit. Keep yourself out of situations that may stress you out for the first few weeks after you've quit. You can also manage your stress through yoga, meditation or by getting a massage.
    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting! :D