Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Leopard is on the hunt...

...For presents! 

I'm short on time today, lots of xmas stuff to get done.
BUT I did paint my nails, please see below!

OPI Skull and Glossbones, SH Black Out, Sinful Color Envy,
Butter London Come to Bed Red.

OPI's S&G is my favorite white alternative. it's not as stark as white, and personally white polish ALWAYS CHIPS on my nails. just don't like it :/



I used my smallest dotting tool for the black parts, and a medium sized one (about ball point pen sized) for the colored dots. yay!





I want to mention that i was inspired by this mani from Victoriac. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Well, I hope you enjoyed this one! I'm feeling even more festive than before, but I can't wait to do some new years nails!!! can you say glitter bomb?!!


1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting! :D