Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Secret Santa nail mail surprise!

If you don't already know, there is a fantastical group of girls on facebook better known as Polish-aholics Anonymous. For Christmas we did a Secret Santa nail polish swap-a-roo. How exciting!

I sent my gifts to the talented Claire at Purple Fairy Dust. But I received gifts from the lovely Charlotte! Both of these girl are not from the states, so i think that's pretty cool, yes? yes.

Here's what I received! 


Models Own Juicy Jules, and Jade Stone. A England Lady of the Lake (i wanted this one super bad, it was even on my amazon wish list!)


I also got 5 new stamping plates, i only had 2 before, so that's awesome! and lastly I got some nail art brushes which are super cool because i've been using old regular art brushes. gross, who does that?! (just kidding!) I can't wait to try them out! 

I swatched Lady of the Lake, so as soon as my computer at home decides to start working again... i'll post those! 






2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice gift :)
    Thanks for the facebook group name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar If you are trying to quit smoking, it is vital that you have a goal in mind. You will only be successful if you have proper motivation to quit. There will be times when it is very difficult to resist the temptation to smoke. Remembering the reason you wanted to quit in the first place can carry you through those tough times.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for commenting! :D